Race Entry, Acceptance, Payment, Reserve and Refund Policy
Race Entry Opening and Closing Date
Race entries open upon publication and close 3 working days before the event.
A valid annual or single event membership must be in place before events are purchased.
Events should be purchased via our online shop or by submitting an e-mail to the championship coordinator.
Payments are to be made in full via our online shop or bank transfer.
No one may take part in a race meeting unless payment has been cleared and an official race entry has been received.
Race Entry Acceptance
All race entries must be made in writing or via the online shop.
All race entries will be registered according to the date they were received.
Once capacity is reached for a meeting entries will be entered onto a reserve list in order of receipt.
A reserve entry is only valid when full payment is made.
Valid entries will be prioritised in the following order:
• Fully registered members that have entered all UK Championship events and all 7 Euro Cup events
• Fully registered members that have entered all UK Championship events.
• Fully registered members that have entered all 7 Euro Cup events.
• Fully registered members that have entered four or more 7 Racing events.
• Fully registered members that have entered three or more 7 Racing events.
• Guest members who have registered for one or two events
• Invitation drivers (where permitted) with cars outside the normal class structure of the Championship – at the discretion of the Championship Coordinator
Race Entry Cancellations and Withdrawal Fees
Where a meeting has a full entry with reserves, a reminder email will be sent out allowing those who may now be uncertain of competing to opt to be reserves thus letting in more definite entries.
Any withdrawal from a UK meeting must be made in writing 28 days before the first day of the race meeting to qualify for a refund of the entry fee.
When there is less than 28 days until the race meeting, refunds will only be given if the grid slot can be sold to another entrant
Any withdrawal from a non-UK event must be made in writing 90 days before the first day of the race meeting to qualify for a refund of the entry fee.
When there is less than 90 days until the non-UK race meeting, refunds will only be given if the grid slot can be sold to another entrant
Entrants may not sell their race entry to another entrant.
Where a meeting has a driver on the reserve entry list at the point that the event starts, the blue book regulations will be followed.
Reserves must pay the full entry fee in advance. If a driver takes part in a qualifying session but cannot take part in the race due to still being a reserve, their entry fee for qualifying will be £100 + vat where applicable and the balance of the entry fee will be refunded. If a driver is not able to race due to other reasons such as mechanical failure, but a place on the grid is available for them, no refund will be due.